Why Work for WorldReach?
Quite simply because you want to make a difference. WorldReach helps governments deliver assistance to millions of people internationally, for routine consular/passport assistance as well crisis assistance during high profile events such as the Asian & Japanese Tsunamis, 9/11, Arab Spring or the MH17 air incident. Every day our employees work to enhance the safety and security of people traveling or living abroad.
Work Life Balance
WorldReach recognizes the need for balance between work and the quality of life enjoyed by its employees. Comprehensive health coverage for employees and their families, RRSP options, employee recognition programs, and confidential employee assistance programs are available to help to promote the well being of families. Social and family events are held throughout the year to help promote this balance.
Investing in People
We want our employees to grow with our company. Career growth is strongly encouraged through the ongoing support of training. Training allowances are available to employees to continue study within their current career fields.
To join our team of dedicated and committed professionals who are making a global impact, see below for current opportunities:
Jr. Quality Assurance Analyst
Working in an agile development environment with designers and developers and product managers to create new products and support WorldReach's existing products.
- Contribute testing knowledge to aid in the definition of acceptance criteria during the requirements gathering
- Design, write, and execute various types of tests such as regression, performance, load and functional acceptance tests with review and supervision; validate the results.
- Analyze, assess and create test scenario.
- Develop and maintain Setup and maintain an automated regression testing environment. Write and execute test automated test scripts for product iterations.
- Cases; create data sets; monitor and validate the results.
- Setup and maintain an automated performance testing environment/lab. Write and execute test cases; monitor and validate the results.
- Support the identification, gathering and definition of business requirements to aid in design and development.
- Ensure interoperability with third party products, operating systems, and existing software.
- Ensure issues found are properly tracked throughout the software lifecycle, from discovery to closure.
- University or college education in a computer-related technology, or relevant experience.
- Two to Three years’ experience in a testing environment.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with web applications and mobile applications.
- Experience creating test scripts using industry standard automation tools.
- Knowledge and/or experience performance testing.
- Knowledge and/or experience using industry standard defect management tool.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Selenium WebDriver, Net’s HttpWebRequest and HTML.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Mobile testing framework.
- Knowledge and/or experience using TechExcel’s DevSpec or other industry standard requirements management tools.
- Test automation experience (functional, regression and performance testing), including designing test cases, scripting, analyzing results and reporting.
- Excellent analytical and problem determination skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of C# and/or .Net
- Bilingual (French, Spanish etc)
- Analysis experience
MS Dynamics CRM 2016 Senior Developer/Analyst
Job Type: Internal Location: Ottawa Job ID #: 0918
Job Type: Contract Location: Ottawa Job ID #: 0793
- Assisting in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Developing and unit testing according to specific business and design requirements in an efficient and accurate manner
- Supporting and enhancing existing production applications in a timely and accurate manner
- 3+ years of experience with Object Oriented application development
- 3+ years of experience with design and development of Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services Development, and multi-tiered application framework
- Experience with Android and iOS mobile native application development
- Exposure to open source tools such as CoffeeScript, Knockback.js (includes Knockout, Backbone, Underscore) , SASS, Bootstrap (Sass version) (an asset)
- Experience with SQL Server trigger and stored procedure development (an asset)
- Experience with User Interface development and usability (an asset)
- Demonstrates commitment with staying current with changing trends in technologies, development methodologies and best practices and design patterns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail
- University degree in a relevant IT field
Description: We are currently seeking a Software Engineer for an employment opportunity in our Ottawa office.
Together with the development team, the Software Engineer will develop, test and implement simple to moderate application programs. Responsibilities will also include performing assigned duties for the Applications Development unit to support and maintain existing applications in production as well as supporting programming initiatives to meet business objectives and service level agreement.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: