Innovation and Collaboration
For more than 3 decades, WorldReach’s AMITA Research division has a proven history of leading large public safety and security research projects. Thinking outside the box, ensures WorldReach can apply this “what is possible” creativity to every challenge presented to us by our clients.
AMITA research projects have covered such diverse topics as: AI, CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosive), data fusion, forensics, social media, syndromic surveillance, and much, much more.
Our research division’s history of innovation has enabled a wide range of collaboration with academic and governmental partners, including (but not limited to):
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA)
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Health Canada
- National Research Council (NRC)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- Carnegie-Mellon University
- Carleton University
- University of Ottawa’s Heart Institute