Intermediate Quality Assurance Specialist
Working with designers, developers and product managers in an agile development environment to create new products and support WorldReach’s existing products.
- Design, write, and execute various types of tests for regression, performance, load and functional acceptance tests both manual and automated with input from development and business analysts as required; validate the results.
- Analyze, assess and create test scenarios and test cases. Monitor and validate results.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of automated regression testing environment.
- Contribute testing knowledge to aid in the definition of acceptance criteria during the requirements gathering process for waterfall projects and during sprint planning and review for agile projects
- Work with development to ensure interoperability with third party products, operating systems, and existing software for testing.
- Ensure issues found are properly tracked throughout the software lifecycle, from discovery to closure.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives related to software testing.
- University or college education in a computer-related technology, or relevant experience.
- Three to five years’ experience in a testing environment.
- Experience creating test scripts using industry standard automation tools for both UI and API testing.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with web applications and mobile applications.
- Knowledge and/or experience using industry standard defect management tool.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Selenium WebDriver, Net’s HttpWebRequest and HTML.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Mobile testing framework.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Application Lifecycle Management tools such as TechExcel’s DevSuite, Jira and Confluence or other industry standard ALM tools.
- Test automation experience (functional, regression and integration testing), including designing test cases, scripting, analyzing results and reporting.
- Excellent analytical and problem determination skills.
- Strong software/system troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain secret security clearance.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of C# and/or .Net
- Experience configuring & troubleshooting peripheral devices (printers, scanners, etc)
- Analysis experience
- Bilingual (e.g. French, Spanish)
- Disability insurance
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
If you have the desire to work for a company that is striving to make a difference in the lives of people, with opportunities for continuing career development, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume to
WorldReach Software is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the recruitment process.