We are looking for a junior iOS developer to add to our development team. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications, integration of third-party SDKs and integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- One year of experience developing for the iOS platform
- Familiar with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Familiar with iOS build process
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- University Degree in a software development related field
- Ability to obtain Government of Canada Secret Clearance
WorldReach Software is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the recruitment process.