Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
We are looking for a Junior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to work in an agile development environment with designers and developers and product managers to create new products and support WorldReach’s existing products and projects.
- Design, write, and execute various types of tests such as functional and regression acceptance tests with review and supervision; validate the results.
- Contribute testing knowledge to aid in the definition of acceptance criteria during the requirements gathering
- Analyze, assess and create test scenario including front end user execution and back end processes and data confirmation in consultation with business and system analysts and developers.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for product iterations.
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of automated regression testing. Write and execute test cases; create data sets; monitor and validate the results.
- Ensure interoperability with third party products, operating systems, and existing software.
- Ensure issues found are properly tracked throughout the software lifecycle, from discovery to closure.
- University or college education in a computer-related technology, or relevant experience.
- One to two years’ experience in a testing environment and/or doing analysis.
- Knowledge and/or experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience working with web applications and mobile applications.
- Knowledge and/or experience creating test scripts using industry standard automation tools such as Cucumber.
- Knowledge and/or experience using industry standard defect management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Mobile testing framework.
- Excellent analytical and problem determination skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to obtain Government of Canada Secret Clearance.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of C# and/or .Net
- Knowledge and/or experience using Application Lifecycle Management tools such as Jira and Confluence or other
industry standard ALM tools
- Bilingual (French, Spanish etc.)
WorldReach Software is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the recruitment process.