WorldReach attending the International Summit on Borders
September 2, 2020
WorldReach is proud to be a Silver Sponsor of the International Summit on Borders. Taking place virtually on September 29th and 30th, this event brings together an influential group of delegates from around the world to address trending security challenges, migration issues, and delve into front-page topics impacting trade, travel, and transnational security.
Tuesday, September 29th
– Setting the Scene: Threats, Trends, Challenges and Opportunities Impacting Border Agencies
– The Creation of the Department of Homeland Security: A Dialogue with a Former Security
– COVD-19: Pandemics and Border Controls, Lessons to be Learned – Preparing for the Next Pandemic
Wednesday, September 30th
– Seamless Travel: A Way Forward
– Use of Big Data and Data Analytics for Smarter Border Control
– eCommerce: Illicit and Counterfeit Goods
Review the Conference Agenda here: link
Register for ISOB here: link
Are you planning on attending?
Visit WorldReach Software’s virtual room on September 29 at 1:45pm EST and join Gordon Wilson, President and CEO; Jon Payne, Executive Director, Global Partnerships; Steve Grant, Director of Business Development; and Karen Warnick Elinan, Business Development Consultant to discuss touchless travel and safe borders processes or other topics of interest.
About WorldReach Software
WorldReach Software uses innovative processes and technology to verify you are who you say you are to enable digital services delivery,
through its systems for:
• government travel services (borders, immigration, passport, consular) and digital citizen services;
• safe and seamless traveller journey with the travel sector;
• highly trusted digital Identity verification and corroboration.
In September 2018, WorldReach signed a multi-year contract with the UK Home Office for the use of its smartphone based digital ID Verification (IDV) and enrolment capability. For more information on the world’s most successful remote identity verification immigration programme, employing WorldReach software: read our EU Settlement Case Study.