Why Work for WorldReach?
Quite simply because you want to work on innovative, leading-edge projects and make a difference. WorldReach helps governments deliver e-government services to millions of people internationally, for routine consular/passport/identity verification services as well crisis assistance during high profile global natural and man-made events. Every day our employees work to enhance the safety and security of people travelling or living abroad.
Work Life Balance
WorldReach recognizes the need for balance between work and the quality of life enjoyed by its employees. Comprehensive health coverage for employees and their families, RRSP options, employee recognition programs, and confidential employee assistance programs are available to help to promote the well-being of families. Social and family events are held throughout the year to help promote this balance.
Investing in People
We want our employees to grow with our company. Career growth is strongly encouraged through the ongoing support of training. Training allowances are available to employees to continue study within their current career fields.
To join our team of dedicated and committed professionals who are making a global impact, see below for current opportunities:
Marketing Communications Specialist
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Specialist provides communications, logistical and analytical support to the organization.
- Assisting in the execution of business development, marketing/communications activities (e.g. support for sales trips, trade shows, seminars, promotions, new releases, etc.)
- Writing, editing, and distributing internal and external communications supporting overall strategy
- Creating and coordinating presentations, media releases, marketing/business development collateral and whitepapers
- Identifying key industry trends and gathering relevant data for analysis that will help WorldReach further understand client/product requirements and new technologies
- Assisting in segmentation analysis and market sizing as required
- Competitive intelligence gathering and reporting
- Checking online tender journals and procurement vehicles (e.g. OJEC, UK Digital Marketplace, etc.) and communicating potential opportunities with Sales team
- Assisting in logistical preparation and proofing of RFI & RFP proposal responses (e.g. translations, submission tool entry, task deadline scheduling, versioning, etc.)
- Maintaining the WorldReach Software visual identity library including corporate profile, corporate video, logos, graphics, stock images, etc.
- Necessary administrative support for Sales and Marketing as necessary
- Focal point for the management and updating of the WorldReach website, including corporate and product positioning and branding
- Assisting in Event Management - actively participating in tradeshows and conferences
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) Degree or relevant work experience
- Experience with MS Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics (for web updates, metrics, reports and goals)
- Experience with social media campaigns, group management (especially LinkedIn, Twitter) and email tools
- Strong data analysis, market research skills
- Experience with preparing quotations and purchase orders
- Desirable: Language skills other than English
- Desirable: Experience working with Government clients
- Desirable: Experience working in the software/technology industry
Business Systems Analyst
- Working in an agile development environment with designers and developers, product managers and clients to create new products and support WorldReach's existing products.
- Identifying, defining and prioritizing business requirements to aid in the design and development of multi-modal applications
- Work as part of the agile development team consisting of software developers, architects and testers to elicit, organize and analyze business requirements
- Develop detailed process flows, interdependencies, systems/manual interactions to aid in the analysis and design of future methods of operations
- Aid in the deployment of new operational processes for business, government and public users
- Develop mockups using automated tools to represent new or revised system functionality and proposed workflows.
- Perform gap and root-cause analysis on key process areas
- Identify process characteristics that are critical to quality, delivery and cost
- Participate in and lead cross-functional teams which may include partners and/or clients
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, focus groups, requirements workshops, surveys, and client site visits
- Prepare business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, tasks and workflows
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Analyze inquiries coming from client support/help desk when user questions go beyond the standard usage issues and provide feedback
- Analyze, inspect, clean and model data from test and production systems to identify system bugs, trends and patterns to assist in application refinement. Create visual presentations to aid understanding the data
- Over eight (8) years of experience in a Business/Systems Analyst role
- Degree/diploma in Business or Management Information Systems or a University Degree combined with related work experience
- Previous experience working in Agile development teams and knowledge of Scrum methodology
- Strong analytical and product definition skills including: interpretation of customer business needs, scope control, solution design to meet operational requirements
- Experience modeling and analyzing data for the purpose of identifying system needs and improvements.
- Knowledge of R scripts for data analysis or SQL Reporting Services
- Ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience with analytical tools and techniques, software and development processes required for the design and implementation of automated business solutions for large, complex applications
- Experience producing documentation, functional specifications of requirements and other user/system documentation
- Bilingual (French, Spanish, etc.)
- Experience with passport or visa application processing or biometric enrollment is an asset
- We are looking for a junior Android developer to add to our development team. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications, integration of third-party SDKs and integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- One year of experience developing for the Android platform
- Familiar with Android Studio
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- University Degree in a software development related field
- Ability to obtain Government of Canada Secret Clearance