Why Work for WorldReach?
Quite simply because you want to work on innovative, leading-edge projects and make a difference. WorldReach helps governments deliver e-government services to millions of people internationally, for routine consular/passport/identity verification services as well crisis assistance during high profile global natural and man-made events. Every day our employees work to enhance the safety and security of people travelling or living abroad.
Work Life Balance
WorldReach recognizes the need for balance between work and the quality of life enjoyed by its employees. Comprehensive health coverage for employees and their families, RRSP options, employee recognition programs, and confidential employee assistance programs are available to help to promote the well-being of families. Social and family events are held throughout the year to help promote this balance.
Investing in People
We want our employees to grow with our company. Career growth is strongly encouraged through the ongoing support of training. Training allowances are available to employees to continue study within their current career fields.
To join our team of dedicated and committed professionals who are making a global impact, see below for current opportunities:
Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Working with designers, developers and product managers in an agile development environment to create new products and support WorldReach's existing products.
- Assist in the prioritizing, scheduling and supervision of QA resources.
- Design, write, and execute various types of tests such as regression, performance, load and functional acceptance tests both manual and automated with input from development and business analysts as required; validate the results.
- Analyze, assess and create test scenarios and test cases. Monitor and validate results.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of automated regression testing environment.
- Contribute testing knowledge to aid in the definition of acceptance criteria during the requirements gathering
- Support the identification, gathering and definition of business requirements to aid in design and development.
- Work with development to ensure interoperability with third party products, operating systems, and existing software for testing.
- Ensure issues found are properly tracked throughout the software lifecycle, from discovery to closure.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives related to software testing.
- University or college education in a computer-related technology, or relevant experience.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a testing environment.
- Experience leading a test team.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with web applications and mobile applications.
- Experience creating test scripts using industry standard automation tools
- Knowledge and/or experience performance testing.
- Knowledge and/or experience using industry standard defect management tool.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Selenium WebDriver, Net’s HttpWebRequest and HTML.
- Knowledge and/or experience using Mobile testing framework.
- Knowledge and/or experience using TechExcel’s DevSpec or other industry standard requirements management tools.
- Test automation experience (functional, regression and performance testing), including designing test cases, scripting, analyzing results and reporting.
- Excellent analytical and problem determination skills
- Strong software/system troubleshooting skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of C# and/or .Net
- Analysis experience
- Bilingual (e.g. French, Spanish)
If you have the desire to work for a company that is striving to make a difference in the lives of people, we want to hear from you! Please complete your application at: https://bit.ly/2pkSK8m
Questions? Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intermediate Android Developer
We are looking for an intermediate Android developer to add to our development team. Your primary focus will be development of Android applications as well as the development, design and integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Provide On-Call support 1 week per month
- Five years of Java and/or .NET programming/analysis experience and ideally experience with C#
- Experience developing, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining the back-end services, models, processes and databases that support the application
- Experience designing, developing and optimizing SQL Server database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, triggers
- Development experience with Android Studio
- Experience creating RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- University Degree or College Diploma in a software development related field
- Ability to stay up-to-date on new technologies and development techniques to improve application quality and construction efficiency
- Ability to obtain and maintain Government of Canada Secret Clearance
Desirable Technical Skill
- Experience designing secure cloud environments and deploying to these environments
If you have the desire to work for a company that is striving to make a difference in the lives of people, we want to hear from you! Please complete your application at: https://bit.ly/2nwCikO
Questions? Please contact us: email@example.com.