WorldReach makes FTE Transformation Honours List for Vendor Innovation
May 20, 2021 | Source: WorldReach
WorldReach, an Entrust Company, has been selected for the Future Travel Experience (FTE) Transformation Honours List for Canada’s “zero touch” Chain of Trust Air Pilot.
The Transformation Honours List recognizes the organizations that have embraced innovation and transformation. Honourees have taken on a leadership role in helping to prepare the industry for a brighter future post-pandemic. Inspirational stories are from the Airline, Airport, Sustainability, Vendor and Startup categories.
Entrust was one of only two vendors selected.
FTE APEX Virtual Expo
As a result of selection, a Entrust On Demand Transformation Honours Innovation video will be showcased at the upcoming FTE APEX Virtual Expo May 25 – 27, 2021. Gordon Wilson, VP Identity Verification and Global Lead, Seamless Travel presents on the core Chain of Trust Pilot innovation – a combination of four cutting edge technologies:
- A remote smartphone document and identity verification process;
- Provision of a Digital Travel Credential (DTC) to the traveller that can be used to share identity information without having to present a physical passport;
- A risk assessment engine that assesses the passenger according to CBSA policy and provides instructions on which lane to use on arrival; and
- A touchless, nonstop biometric corridor that associates the passenger with their pre-enrolled data via facial recognition.
Chain of Trust Pilot partners came together through a Government of Canada call for proposals from the Centre for Security Science (CSSP). CSSP is managed and funded by Defense Research Development Canada. WorldReach and Entrust worked with government partners Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to ensure full collaboration from both admissibility and border control. The pilot project went live at Toronto Pearson International Airport for a limited period of time in March 2021. The next phase will expand use and continue again mid Summer, as travel traffic begins to recover.
Register here to attend and learn more about this truly collaborative public-private seamless travel pilot in action.
About WorldReach, an Entrust Company
WorldReach Software uses innovative processes and technology to remotely verify you are who you say you are to enable digital services delivery, through its systems for:
• government travel services (borders, immigration, passport, consular) and digital citizen services;
• safe & seamless traveller journey with the travel sector;
• high assurance digital Identity verification and corroboration.
To learn more about our seamless travel & border solutions and identity verification approach, visit our website.