WorldReach ranks #8 in OBJ’s Fastest Growing Company 2021 List
March 30, 2021 | Source: WorldReach
(OTTAWA) – WorldReach is delighted to announce our ranking of 8th in the Ottawa Business Journal’s (OBJ) Fastest Growing Companies list for 2021. OBJ’s list recognizes Ottawa-based enterprises for substantial, sustainable and profitable revenue growth over the past three years and WorldReach is pleased with our substantial growth rate. As one of the top-10 companies on this list, WorldReach is profiled in the Spring issue of Ottawa Business Journal.
The OBJ Fastest Growing List marks the 3rd growth list ranking that WorldReach has been awarded in the last seven months. In September, we were recognized for our 3-year growth rate of 404% in the Globe and Mail Canada’s Top Growing Companies List and October brought the distinction of our position in the Canadian Business Growth List for our equally impressive 5-year growth rate of 339%.
“I could not be more proud of our team of diverse, committed, and experienced individuals that work together to create this ongoing success for our company. The Ottawa Business Journal Fastest Growing Company 2021 ranking is significant for many reasons – not only does this list acknowledge our continued path of rapid growth, but this third growth list ranking in this past year can be celebrated in Ottawa, our headquarters, where the majority of our colleagues work and live. With close to 30 years as a business in Ottawa, we are thankful for this recognition.”Gord Wilson, CEO of WorldReach
Highlights of our recent successes:
- WorldReach continues its unparalleled success with the UK Home Office’s EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) for its smartphone based remote digital ID Verification (IDV) and enrolment capability. Completed applications have surpassed 5 million with an industry leading completion rate.
- Eurostar Pilot Project LAMINAR is targeted for mid 2021 where travellers at London’s St Pancras International Station will be able to use a touchless biometric lane without presenting any formal identification or ticket on arrival at the station, reducing friction and safety concerns.
- Canada’s Chain of Trust Pilot employs a similar approach for air arrivals. Biographic and biometric data is captured early in the travel continuum and a derived digital travel credential (DTC, using the new ICAO standard) is stored in the secure wallet on the smartphone. This verified credential is shared and combined with dynamic risk assessment to determine the appropriate channel for each passenger arriving at the border. The ultimate aim is to achieve zero wait time at a new touchless border for eligible, low-risk passengers, starting with returning Canadians in the current pre-production scale pilot.
- Juniper Digital Identity Report 2020-2025 – WorldReach is a Segment Focused Leading Challenger and one of fourteen companies profiled on their digital identity leader board. The EUSS was one of only three successful case studies highlighted in the report.
- WTTC Global Guides for Safe & Seamless Traveller Journey Report – WorldReach is one of nine companies profiled as technology providers that support the implementation of SSTJ concepts. It highlights the Eurostar and Chain of Trust Pilots along with the EU Settlement Scheme.
WorldReach Software uses innovative processes and technology to remotely verify you are who you say you are to enable digital services delivery, through its systems for:
• government travel services (borders, immigration, passport, consular) and digital citizen services;
• safe & seamless traveller journey with the travel sector;
• highly trusted digital Identity verification and corroboration.
To learn more about WorldReach’s seamless travel & border solutions and identity verification approach, visit our website.