WorldReach sponsoring and presenting at Biometrics Institute Congress
October 2, 2020
WorldReach is pleased to be supporting Congress as Gold Sponsors in the annual flagship event of Biometrics Institute. The event will take place virtually this year on October 7th, 13th, 21st, and 27th, attracting experts and key leaders in biometrics from all over the world. In addition to thought-provoking panel discussions, interactive sessions, a lively chatroom and a virtual exhibition, Gordon Wilson, President and CEO of WorldReach, will be joining the list of outstanding speakers, presenting Accelerating touchless borders & immigration, as part of The Future of Travel and Border Management* session on Wednesday, October 7th at 8:00 EST (Washington DC) / 13:00 GMT (LONDON).
Wednesday, October 7:
1) The state of biometrics
2) The future of travel and border management*
Tuesday, October 13:
3) The power of digital ID – authentication in digital trust frameworks
4) Performance, accuracy and testing of biometrics
Wednesday, October 21:
5) National security and counter-terrorism – good practices for biometrics
6) Facial recognition in focus
Tuesday, October 27:
7) Trust and confidence in the use of biometrics – an all-female session
8) Question time: What is the future of biometrics? Ask the experts
Register for Congress here: link
If you are attending and interested in setting up a meeting with Gordon Wilson, President and CEO; Steven Grant, Director of Business Development; Shelley Bryen, Director of Marketing; Jon Payne, Executive Director, Global Partnerships; or Carl Gohringer, Strategic Business Development, at this event please contact us directly.
About Biometrics Institute
The mission of the Institute is to promote the responsible and ethical use of Biometrics and Biometric Analytics as an independent and impartial international forum for Biometric users and other interested parties.
The goals of the Biometrics Institute are:
- To develop thought-leadership and guidance for the responsible use of Biometrics, using the input of experts
- To facilitate knowledge-transfer to members, prospects, key stakeholders and the public
- To act as a connector for the global Biometrics industry including users, suppliers, academics, regulators and privacy advocates
About WorldReach Software
WorldReach Software uses innovative processes and technology to verify you are who you say you are to enable digital services delivery,
through its systems for:
• government travel services (borders, immigration, passport, consular) and digital citizen services;
• safe and seamless traveller journey with the travel sector;
• highly trusted digital Identity verification and corroboration.
In September 2018, WorldReach signed a multi-year contract with the UK Home Office for the use of its smartphone based digital ID Verification (IDV) and enrolment capability. For more information on the world’s most successful remote identity verification immigration programme, employing WorldReach software: read our EU Settlement Case Study.